141018 SMTOWN in Shanghai #suho #수호 #金俊勉 #준면
accomplishment: making a cat sound at a cat and the cat makes a cat sound back
- waiting in line for the same movie au
- waiting all day for the first row of a red carpet au
- person A is the singer of a band and person B was first row at so many of person A’s concert that person A starts noticing and expecting person B au
- randomly deciding to silently play tic, tac, toe with a stranger trying to study at the library au
- person A whispering the crossword answers in the tube to person B trying really hard to do it on their own au
- "WAIT I DONT KNOW YOU BUT I KNOW THIS SONG" karaoke au where person A jumps on stage to sing with person B
- "there’s only one room left in this hotel and we’re gonna have to share it even though we don’t know each other" au
- "i work for a news channel that collect stranger’s opinions on the street and i thought you looked cute can i have you on camera it’s for work" au
i dont know whats emptier, my bank account or my love life
A picture says a thousand words. Write them.
Mission: Write a story, a description, a poem, a metaphor, a commentary, or a critique about this picture. Write something about this picture.
Be sure to tag writeworld in your block!
with thanks to an anonymous user who corrected the lexical category of this word which I posted before.
My femininity is weaponised. It is soft, but sharp. I have embraced it fully, because to do otherwise would be doing myself a disservice. When I dress and look the way I do, it is specific and full of thought. It says I decide the terms on which you may approach me. It gives me the upper hand in a way that I as a woman in public am so rarely afforded. The current social climate we live in fascinates me because it simultaneously encourages and discourages braise and femininity. Women who choose not to engage in traditionally feminine acts such as hair removal, makeup and certain styles of clothing are punished for it in micro-aggressive ways. The odds are stacked against them from making friends to landing jobs. Women who choose not to or can’t have children are seen as selfish. Women who don’t marry or marry non male-indentifying individuals are seen as confused. And in the same way, on the other end of the spectrum, women who feel best suited to traditionally feminine roles such as ‘stay at home mom’ or ‘caretakers’ are looked down upon by certain feminist schools of thought as to have ‘bought in’. The shaving of legs; the application of body shapers and heels to create a specific look; the art of makeup and hair is seen as frivolous and vain by all genders. So; we’re constantly fighting to find that safe balance – pretty but not too pretty; not so pretty as to look like we tried. Smart, but not too smart; not so smart as to intimidate others. Strong, but not so strong as to appear to need no companionship. Fashion is important and specifically womens’ fashion. When I see other people in untraditional garb, I can’t help but smile at them. Through their actions, they create a little more room - room for me, room for others to feel free to express themselves with more freedom and safety; and I hope that what I do can make space for others to have a little more room too. Someone once told me that revolution comes from the inside, and I didn’t want to believe them but I think it’s true. After all, all it took was the prick of a needle on a spinning wheel - a traditional symbol of feminine labour and creativity - to put a whole kingdom to sleep.
- The League of Extraordinary Ladies
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Sara
- Eye Color: Light blue/grey, in the right light (or with the right filter) they can appear silver
- Hair Style/Color: Quite long brown hair with light green dip dye
- Height: 175cm
- Clothing style: whatever I wear, it’s not really a defined style other than “I like it together”
- Best physical feature: I like my hands a lot
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: with thunder being the one inconveniencing me most often, I am also afraid of gas masks and robots that look like humans. I have, however, mostly gotten over my fear of wasps.
- Your guilty pleasure: I BUY WAY TOO MUCH STUFF THAT I DON’T REALLY NEED
- Ambitions for the future: have a job that I actually enjoy and travel a lot
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: oh fucking no most of the time
- What you think about most: life, the future, kpop, music in general
- What you think about before bed: kpop probably because I always end up reading fanfic before I sleep
- You think your best quality is: I am kind and I always try to be considerate of other people’s feelings (sometimes too much so though)
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: I have never been on a group date so, single
- To be loved or respected: both
- Beauty or brains: brains, but I’m starting to think most people are beautiful in their own way so beauty doesn’t really mean anything to me anymore
- Dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: yes, as a habit, often about things I don’t have to and it’s infuriating because I’m trying to stop but sometimes I forget
- Believe in yourself: yes, for a while
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: right now? yes and no
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: I think everyone have at some point. I don’t anymore.LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: purple
- Favorite animal: birds
- Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon
- Favorite game: Mirror’s Edge
LAYER EIGHT: IN A POTENTIAL PARTNER
- Best personality: I don’t know, as long as they are sensible and thoughtful I can roll with most things
- Best eye color: I love golden eyes, but a deep green would be gorgeous
- Best hair color: I don’t care, they can have blue and red hair for all I care
- Best thing to do with a partner: OUTINGS, I want to go on so many ridiculous dates
LAYER NINE: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: sleeping and dancing
- I feel: content
- I hide: my feelings for people I don’t know well
- I miss: the friends I can’t see more than once in a while
- I wish: I had money so I could travel more
Gamer gate has been trying to use Bayonetta as a rallying point, and criticism of it as proof of a “feminist agenda” in reviews
They’ve been trying to get Hideki Kamiya, creator of Bayonetta, to support them
the salt is so fucking real
im crey kai raise his hand to taemin to do their handshake in pretty boy but taemin trolled him and did the scissor sign in korean rock paper scissor (가위 바위 보) to beat him…just what to do with this kid…
priceless reaction from jongin lol