Doctor Who ‘The Wedding of River Song’ ~ FINALE TEASERS!
- It’s a surprisingly simple tale, though told in a clever way. It’s so rich with detail and it’s enormous fun
- There is technobabble, but that’s largely a red herring
- The teaser looks like it was more expensive than the rest of the “back six” put together. It’s a visual and conceptual delight
- It does answer a lot of questions, but some old ones (from Matt Smith’s first series) are still left open, and some new ones are posed
- There are many, many glorious special effects sequences
- The denouement is bound to cause some debate. If you like the episode, you’ll be able to rationalise it, but if you don’t you’ll be going, “But hang on, in that episode…?” But that’s Doctor Who fandom
- You’ll discover a whole new meaning to the phrase “Live Chess” that has nothing to do with Harry Potter
- The Doctor wonders if he could be the fifth member of something
- Wi-fi comes in handy
- There’s the return of an old look for the Doctor
- There are some unexpected (truly unexpected) returning characters
- There’s a moving tribute to an old friend
- The Doctor offers and eye for an eye patch
- A big revelation may remind you of Little Britain
- There are some peculiar postmen
- Somebody’s portrait looks nothing like them
- The episode title may not be as much of a red herring as you might think. But then again…
- Bow ties are not just cool, they’re useful on occasion
- It’s a bit of a gamechanger
- The eye patch is explained
“There’s the return of an old look for The Doctor…”
“There are some unexpected (truly unexpected) returning characters…”
“A big revelation may remind you of Little Britain…”
GUYS WHAT IF TOM BAKER IS GONNA BE IN THIS EPISODE.
- WHAT IF THE “OLD LOOK” IS THE SCARF.
- IT WOULD CERTAINLY BE UNEXPECTED IF HE CAME BACK.
- HE CURRENTLY NARRATES LITTLE BRITAIN.
OR WHAT IF IT’S PAUL MCGANN WHO COMES BACK. I ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THE EIGHTH DOCTOR AND THAT WOULD JUST BE GREAT.
BRB DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE.